fuf1106
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2021

QC35s are only playing in one ear in wired and Bluetooth mode.

I have a pair of Bose QC 35 II. One day, I was using them on my Windows laptop in wired mode, when out of nowhere, the audio from the right earcup died on me. This happens when connected to any device, PC or mobile, whether in wired or Bluetooth mode. I already took them to a Bose store in the UAE, and they said they couldn't repair them, only give credit for a replacement. They suggested updating the headphones' firmware to the latest version, which I tried to no avail. I also already restarted them, which changed nothing. Is there anything else I can do to attempt to fix these headphones? I really don't want to have to pay for a replacement.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: QC35s are only playing in one ear in wired and Bluetooth mode.

Hello fuf1106,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue. As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us.

I am sorry we cannot help more. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!