Keimmo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 19, 2019

Qc 25 skipping over songs and activating siri

My Bose Qc 25 has started to skip over songs and activating siri all the time for no reason. At this point I can’t listen to any music because of this. What can I do? Are the headphones broken or Can it be just the cable?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Qc 25 skipping over songs and activating siri

Hi there @Keimmo and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you've had with your QC25 headset. This is definitely not usual for this headset, and I would be happy to look into this for you 😊.

My first suggestion is one that you have already suggested here regarding the cable. If a replacement cable is used, or if you are to adjust the cable while this is connected, do you find that this affects your audio quality at all?

I would also suggest connecting this to a different audio device (such as another mobile device, or a computer/laptop) and listening again. If this is only with the original Apple device you mentioned here, this might be an indicator that the phone or port is slightly damaged on that device.

Please return to me when you can to let me know how you get on!

Liam W - Community Support

Highlighted
Keimmo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 19, 2019

Hi,

I tested the headphones with my friends Iphone..... the same problem occurred on his phone. I dont find any problems with the audio quality.

Hi again @Keimmo and thanks for following up.

I'm sorry to hear that this was occurring on multiple tested devices. If you have tried all of the above suggestions, then I would advise that you reach out to your local support to get service on your product.

To do this, please click here, select your country/region, then navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page if needed.

Please follow up when you can, and let me know if you have any questions or updates.

Liam W