Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 23, 2020

Quiet Comfort 15 headphone ear cushions

I purchased the limited edition tan Bose Quiet comfort 15 headphones several years ago now. The tan ear cushions have become damaged/worn. Can i get new ones to replace them? I can only see the black coloured replacement ones on the website.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Quiet Comfort 15 headphone ear cushions

Author Accepted Answer selected by CM75

Hi CM75, 

Thanks for reaching out, I'd love to help. 

As this was a limited edition color, I cannot guarantee your local support will have this in stock. However, our agents here will be able to provide you with the most accurate information regarding this. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Quiet Comfort 15 headphone ear cushions

Author Accepted Answer selected by CM75

Hi CM75, 

Thanks for reaching out, I'd love to help. 

As this was a limited edition color, I cannot guarantee your local support will have this in stock. However, our agents here will be able to provide you with the most accurate information regarding this. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post