Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2019

Quiet Comfort 25 verification

i ordered a pair that was listed as quiet comfort 25 on ebay but the model i received does not look like another model that i ordered. the earbuds are much smaller and the noise cancellation button goes up to down instead of left to right. i am just wondering if i got an older model or wondering if they are really qc cpomfort 25. on this model i dont notice a difference between the noise cancellation when i turn them on versuhp1.JPGhp2.JPGs off. thanks again 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Quiet Comfort 25 verification

Hi Ew2775,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. 

It looks like you might have the SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones. More information on these headphones can be found HERE.

The switch that you are using is the Bluetooth function, to wirelessly connect to a device such as a mobile phone or tablet, and is not a noise cancellation switch as these headphones do not feature this function. The QuietComfort 25 headphones do feature noise cancellation but do not feature Bluetooth. 

I encourage you to reach out to your local support outlets, or to the point of purchase, for additional assistance.

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2019

Re: Quiet Comfort 25 verification

Thanks Andy for the information. i have been arguing with the individual who sold me these thru ebay that they are not quiet comfort 25 noise cancellation headphones so this information is very helpful. thanks again Eric