Highlighted

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 Headphones won't connect the macbook pro

Thank you for coming back to us! 

I'm so glad to hear that you are back up and running! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2020

I just did the update via Updater but my headphones still can't connect to either my Macbook Pro or my iPhone XS.  I've tried all the other troubleshooting methods ie clearing the device list etc.  Any other suggestions? It's never been able to connect to my MacBook Pro but used to work with my iphone...now neither

Hi mrmichaeldee,

Welcome to the communtiy!

If you have tried all the troubleshooting in this thread and are still unable to connect to your headphones from any device, then I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let us know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!