Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Quiet Comfort 35 II - Can no longer use for Zoom calls

I've had my Quiet Comfort 35 II for about 1.5 years and am suddenly unable to use them while on a Zoom call. This is frustrating as I bought them for the purpose of work. Is anyone else experiencing the same? What can I do to solve this? I assume it's a software issue rather than hardware, given I can still use them perfectly finely for other purposes (including on the same computer). 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 II - Can no longer use for Zoom calls

Hi casey12345,

Welcome! Thank you for joining us in the community.

When you say you are unable to use your headphones for Zoom calls anymore, are you unable to use your microphone on the call or unable to hear anything from the calls through your headphones?

As you have mentioned they are working fine for other purposes on the same computer, what else have you tested them with? Have you tried other VoIP call software on the computer at all?

For any issues using your headphones with a computer, I would always recommend checking out our guide for using Bluetooth devices with a computer HERE as there will be a lot of useful information for you on how to get the best out of your headset.

I hope this helps! I look forward to hearing back from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 1, 2020

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 II - Can no longer use for Zoom calls

Same issue here, bought the QC 35 II for work, I would hear about 60% of the conference over Zoom on Bluetooth. This happened twice within the first 10 minutes of Zoom and I immediately switched to another pair of headset. Sound cuts off intermittently... annoying when I am listening to a presentation, and super awkward when someone is speaking to me during the conference (while everyone in attendance is expecting a response from me) and I have no idea what is being said to me from hearing nothing over the QC 35 II.