cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conniekimchi
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2020

Quiet Comfort 35 II cord with built in microphone?

I have the quiet comfort 35 II around ear headphones and I tried using them to take a call on my Samsung s20+ but found that no one could hear me speaking. I saw that the Bose website has a cord you can buy with a built in microphone for the QC25 but I'm not sure if that is compatible with my headphones. Anyone found a solution outside of just buying the gaming set mic boom? Would be nice to just get a cable with a built in microphone. 

Thanks,

Connie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 II cord with built in microphone?

Author Accepted Answer selected by conniekimchi

Yes that will work.  It's a solution they normally advise for people wanting to use the QC35 for gaming (before the boom mic came out).  Just be aware there are 2 cables with inline remote/mic.  One for Apple devices and one for Samsung/android devices

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by conniekimchi

Yes that will work.  It's a solution they normally advise for people wanting to use the QC35 for gaming (before the boom mic came out).  Just be aware there are 2 cables with inline remote/mic.  One for Apple devices and one for Samsung/android devices

View solution in original post

conniekimchi
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2020

Oh awesome! So the QC25 cord with integrated mic is compatible with the QC35II headphones? 

Thanks for the extra tip. I'll make sure to choose the cord correct to my phone!