Quiet Comfort 35 II not working
My QC35 II headphones went from working one moment to completely dead the next.
- I had no warning of there being low charge so I do not think this is a case of low charge.
- I have attempted to charge, I get a red light upon connecting the charging cable, but only momentarily, and then the red light goes away. I'm sure there was other lights to indicate charged/charging, and I am not seeing these.
- I am no longer getting a green light when I turn the headphones on
- I am not getting any voice from the headphones saying any devices are connected.
- I can not hear the noise cancelling.
- My devices are not seeing any indication of their presence via bluetooth.
I am thinking that my headphones have simply stopped working. They are only two weeks old.
Any suggestions other than taking them back to the shop?