Highlighted
Suhasini3091
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

Quiet Comfort 35 doesnt forget a paired phone I dont have now

Hi,

I have a QuietComfort 35 which I havent use in a while. It works fine when I connect to PC or mobile via cable but the Bluetooth functionality is not working right. I have previously paired with my phones almost a year ago and when I am trying to clear the device list using the On/Off button by holding it to the right for 10 seconds it doesnt work. It gives me a message that it is looking for device "S...." but no matter how many seconds I hold it the device list is not forgotten. 

Is there any alternative? Can the button be broken, is there anyway I can check it ?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 doesnt forget a paired phone I dont have now

Hi Suhasini3091, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and would love to help you resolve this. 

Inside the Connections Tab inside the Bose Connect App are you able to see this old device? If so you can remove this via Edit > Remove and you will be able to remove this connection. 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B - Community Support 

Suhasini3091
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

Hi,

I have installed the Bose Connect app and it doesnt show up in the list either. 

However when I turn it on the bluetooth signal turns on and even the On/Off light turns on. Not sure how to go forward. 

Thanks

Suhasini

Hello Suhasini3091, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I would kindly suggest reaching out to Bose Support via the contact page on the Bose website or via Twitter or Facebook for further assistance. Please provide them with a copy of the proof of purchase and serial number (do not post this here.)

Kind regards, 

Jeff G