Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

Quiet Comfort 35 ii non stop beeping

I was at the gym yesterday, when my headphones fell off my head, and when I picked them up an put them back on, there was a non stop beeping and my music wouldn’t play. I turned them off and turned them back on, and there was still beeping. I then disconnected them from my phone, and they will no longer pair with my phone. If I can get some help that would be amazing.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 ii non stop beeping

Hello Demarini2022,

Thanks for getting in touch, I are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your QC35 II's I would love to help you with this issue. Firstly I would recommend trying to reboot your product, just follow the steps below:

Reboot your headset:

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

Let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe_C - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

Thank you for the reply, but the reboot didn’t work. Is there any other solution to this problem?
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Thanks for getting back to me Demarini2022, I am sorry to hear the product reset did not help. It seems that the only option would be to call the customer service team to explore the service options available to you as the fall probably resulted in material damage to the internal parts. To find details on how to contact us follow this link our colleagues would be happy to help you.

I just thought I would let you know in case you were not aware that don't recommend the QC35 II's for working out as they are not made for that activity as the sweat can damage the cushions and the headphones could fall off. For sport we have a range of headphones that are sweat resistant and offer great comfort.

All the best,

Zoe_C

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2019

Hey not sure if you still need help on this but I just had the same issue. My headphones would non-stop beep and learned it was because it was lowering the volume non-stop.

My fix was simple,

1. Uninstall Bose Connect+
2. Install Bose Connect+
3. Try to connect again
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2020

BakedLiger, thank you so much.

I had this problem with mine and feared they had died.

Reset the headset, played about with Bose Connect Settings, tried to re-pair devices - nothing worked.

Read this, pressed the 'Volume up' button and problem gone.

Such a simple fix, thankfully!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2020

Hi my Comfort 35 headphones just started doing this the other day.  I have tried everything mentioned on this post.  I have let them run completely flat and recharged. Any other options or ideas?