rtsimonsjr@msn.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 15, 2019

Quiet comfort 15

I am looking to buy a couple of Quiet Comfort 15 headphones. Description says that they are compatible with Apple products. Are they compatible with other devices, because I do not have Apple devices.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Quiet comfort 15

Hey rtsimonsjr, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I would love to answer any questions you may have about the QuietComfort 15's. 

The headphones will be compatible with any device that can have an auxiliary wired connection, however if the device is not an Apple product you may have some issues with the functions of the inline controls. This is due to the fact of the headset being designed to be used with Apple products, if used on a Samsung device the buttons on the inline remote may not function correctly, an example of this would be pressing the play and pause button for the headset to ignore this command. 

I hope this clears this up for you and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.