Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Quiet comfort 35 ii not connecting

I’ve been using quiet comfort 35 II for two years now. It was working perfectly fine until this evening. I was connected to my iPhone XI Pro and MacBook Air. Suddenly I started hearing background noise in my headphones even though noise cancellation was turned on. I was listening on my MacBook and when I stopped that and wanted to listen to something on my iPhone, it did not play anything even though it said connected to my iPhone. I tried turning off and turning on both my iPhone and my headphones but didn’t work even after that. I tried resetting the headphones but after I turn off, when I connect to power and then when I try turning back on, I just hear “Battery 80%” and then one small beep and then the background noise. It did not say “Connected to my iPhone or MacBook”. Now it’s not connecting to any device. And anytime I turn it on, it just says the battery percentage and beeps one time and then there’s just continuous background noise but it’s not connecting to any device or working. I even tried connecting via cable wire to check if this was only a Bluetooth issue, but even the wire didn’t work. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Quiet comfort 35 ii not connecting

Hello Satish7, 

Thank you for posting and reaching out to the Community today for support. We would love to assist you further with this connection issue you are experiencing. 

I understand that you have already attempted a reset, however I want to ensure that you are performing this correctly. To perform the reset please follow these steps below: 

• Power off your product
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger
  • Wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset
  • Wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

Let's also ensure that the headset is up to date by connecting the headset to a PC/Mac via the USB charging cable. Once connected please visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions.

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2020

Today I started having the exact same issue as Satish; I get the “beep” but my headphones will no longer connect to any device.  I went through the steps recommended (did the reset, made sure the headphones were up to date via the Bose updater) still the same symptom.  Reset again and still same result, when I turn on the headphones, it announces remaining battery, then attempts to connect then this short beep - then nothing.  What else can I try?? 

Highlighted

Hey Srelic, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having. 

Have you tried clearing the pairing list? I have included a LINK HERE to assist you with this. 

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!