Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cazza001
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2021

Quiet comfort 35

I purchased my quiet comfort 35 headphones in Dec 2019 , I cannot get them to charge when you plug them into USB the battery charge indication light is not working .

1 REPLY 1
joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Quiet comfort 35

@cazza001(I do not work for Bose)

1. Try a different USB charging cable

2. Try a different source such as a wall socket (if you already tried doing that with a wall brick, try a different one).

3. Turn it on an listen to % charged.  Charge for a while in the off position and see if the number changes

4. You can call Bose for support, but they don't normally repair QC35's and you are out of warranty and so they will offer an exchange but unfortunately it's going to be rather pricey.

P.S. - Bose will probably suggest you re-initialize the unit back to factory settings.  That may work but is a long shot.  Updating the firmware if it is not the current one will also be suggested but that is also a long shot.... as is un-pairing everything from both ends.