Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

QuietComfort 35 (series I) crackling noise from Sony Bravia TV after latest update

So, I foolish decided to update my 2-year old Bose headphones and all of a sudden the sound from my TV Bravia x900E started to fail.

Is it possible to rollback an update? I don't even know which version was before. Are there other possible solutions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: QuietComfort 35 (series I) crackling noise from Sony Bravia TV after latest update

Hello longitude, 

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some cracking issues with your headset! 

Can you please let me know if this issue only happens with the TV or all devices? Updating the headset with old firmware isn't something that is possible as this can introduce bugs and issues to the headset. 

Let's start with clearing the pairing list for the headset via these steps below: 

• Power on your headset
  • Slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold it for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

Once this is done please reconnect your devices to the headset. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Re: QuietComfort 35 (series I) crackling noise from Sony Bravia TV after latest update

I did that and it didn't work.

I don't want to try to connect it to other devices because I'm afraid it'll hit the other bug where people have multiple devices connect and it's also stuttering.

Note that this didn't happen before the update (and, granted, I had not updated it since I bought it - kind of regret it now).