Quietcomfort 25 right ear no longer working

Silent Starter

Quietcomfort 25 right ear no longer working

I purchased the QuietComfort 25 headphones from Amazon on June 2, 2015 for $299.  As of January 11, 2019, the right ear no longer works.

Because I paid $300, I have handled these headphones very carefully - always kept in the original hard case, never dropped or damaged, and always used indoors.  I think I have used them no more than 30 times.  The product failing at this point means it cost $10 every time I used them!

I have been a loyal Bose customer who also own an Acoustimas sound system, 2 SoundLink Mini II sound bars, and Wave Music System.

I hope that in paying "top dollar" ($300) at the time I purchased this Bose product that Bose will work with me to satisfactorily resolve this situation.

I read the post below by Hector B and cannot find "the troubleshooting methods that were suggested by our Moderators."  I can complete troubleshooting and any reasonable fix.

------------------------

Re: Quietcomfort 25 right ear no longer working

Hi AJK, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have had these issues with your QC25 Headphones. 

When reading these other threads did you attempt the troubleshooting methods that were suggested by our Moderators? If so please let me know which steps you have completed. I won't be able to assist you on this issue via the communities, I would recommend reaching out to the team via the Contact us page on our website or via social media to see if the team can assist you further? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Quietcomfort 25 right ear no longer working

Hi SRogers, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, can you please answer the following so that I can understand your issue a little further: 

• What device are you connecting your headphones too? 
  • Have you attempted to connect the headphones to another device? 
  • Are you seeing the LED on the right cup? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support