I have Bose Quiet Comfort 35 wireless headphones. They have worked awesome for about a year but recently they have been disconnecting from my MacBook Air after 2-3 mins of listening.
Typically works for a few mins then my headphones stop playing and music plays from my laptop, but it still says they are connected.
Here’s some info and stuff I have already tried.
• 2016 MacBook Air updated Catalina 10.15.2
• Connects to my iPhone X no problem, does not disconnect like it does my laptop.
• restarted and updated computer
• completely disconnected the headphones from laptop and reconnected
• updated my headphones yesterday (2/19/20)
• it is not connected to a receiver (I’ve heard this is an issue for some people)
• reset the headphones (turn off, wait a min, plug in wait, unplug wait, turn on)
• my Bose app is updated, everything is connected great.
• Says it’s Bluetooth is connected to my headphones from my laptop while music plays out loud.
• other Bluetooth headphones work with my laptop (but I have removed all other Bluetooth devices from my computer to try and fix the problem)
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!