Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2020

Quietcomfort 35 communications

I can't be heard while using quietcomfort 35, but when I'm using the wire i can be heard. Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Quietcomfort 35 communications

Hey Blitzwing85, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you are having some microphone issues when using your headphones. 

Can you please let us know what device you are using when you are experiencing this issue? I would also like to know what call platform you are using when having this issue, an example of this would be Skype or regular calls. The reason I would like you to check would be due to the fact the platform could be causing the issue. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

The Device is a Note 10 plus phone & the platform is regular phone calls.

Highlighted

@Blitzwing85 Div Thanks for letting us know. 

Could you please start by clearing the pairing list on the headphones. To do this, hold the switch in the Bluetooth position for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". Then, on all previously connected devices, go to the Bluetooth list and delete the headphones. Now reconnect your Note 10 plus and test the mic during a regaulr call.

Have you had the chance to connect the headphones to another phone and test the calls?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!