Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

Quietcomfort 35 ii choppy/ constantly shuddering

So I don't know if thats the correct way to describe it, basically audio stops for half a second and then skips forward a bit. Sometimes I can listen despite it(just very annoying) and sometimes it's constant.

I'm using an google pixel 2xl via Bluetooth, I've owned them for a while now, previously few issues.

I've updated the headphones both through the app and the website/desktop pc. I believe I've reset it via the turning off and power cable method.

Desperate to find a solution as I have audio/sensory processing issues and need them for my everyday functioning

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

Re: Quietcomfort 35 ii choppy/ constantly shuddering

Author Accepted Answer selected by Danyon

So I've solved the issue and hate seeing dead threads where they were obviously resolved but not recorded.

The issue was the phone not the headphones, the phone is a google pixel 2xl.

To resolve the issue I activated the phones developer settings and changed the bluetooth codec from aac to sbc and restarted the phone. It would periodically change back but I only noticed when I checked, not because the problem reemerged.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

Re: Quietcomfort 35 ii choppy/ constantly shuddering

Author Accepted Answer selected by Danyon

So I've solved the issue and hate seeing dead threads where they were obviously resolved but not recorded.

The issue was the phone not the headphones, the phone is a google pixel 2xl.

To resolve the issue I activated the phones developer settings and changed the bluetooth codec from aac to sbc and restarted the phone. It would periodically change back but I only noticed when I checked, not because the problem reemerged.

View solution in original post