Random beeping

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Random beeping

I just got my qc35 ii. It's great but when I play music on thought my phone (i-phone 6), there are random beeps. I try the reset method and it doesn't work. It drives me crazy. Does anyone have similar issues?

3 REPLIES

Re: Random beeping

Hi midnightttttt,

Thanks for posting. That is unusual. Could I ask a few questions to try and assist? 

• Have you tried the headset with another mobile device?
  • Does this problem occur when using the 3.5mm cable also?
  • Have you tried clearing and repairing the headphones?

To clear devices previously paired with the headset, follow these steps:

• Turn the headset on
  • Slide and hold the power switch to the right toward the Bluetooth symbol for 10 seconds.
    • If voice prompts are enabled, "Bluetooth device list cleared"
    • Once cleared, the headset returns to discoverable mode (flashing blue Bluetooth LED

For troubleshooting, it is recommended that the Bluetooth headset also be removed from the connected device's list of paired devices.

Please come back and update us when you can.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Silent Starter

I got it last night. It's new. The problem did not occur when using the cable. I also tried it with a HUAWEI phone, it still randomly beeping while playing music or videoes. Clean the Bluetooth list and reconnect did not work as well.

Hi midnightttttt,

Thanks for responding. Random beeping like that is not usual behavior. I would definitely return the headset to the place of purchase for an exchange. Alternatively, you could contact your local support team if you need. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us." 

Regards,

Tony G