Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
W_Romeo
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2020

Re-mapping mute button for Bose NC 700 + Bose USB Link Dongle

I use the Bose NC 700 + Bose USB Link Dongle for Teams meetings. The mute gesture on the headphone (tap and hold) is very unstable. Sometimes I have to use the gesture 3 times and also it takes 3 seconds or more to mute\unmute. This is really frustrating if you have a lot of meetings. My colleagues with the same config (Bose NC 700 + Bose USB Link Dongle) have the same frustrating experience...

Can the software department add a re-map possibility, for example, to the psychical voice assistent button. This way the mute\unmute will be very stable and will take only 1 sec as it should.

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Re-mapping mute button for Bose NC 700 + Bose USB Link Dongle

Hey W_Romeo, 

Thank you for reaching back out to the Community, we appreciate you sharing this feedback with us. 

I'll be sure to forward this to the relevant teams for you! If any other users would like to see this or any other features added please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!