Highlighted
nathan2o2o
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Recent firmware issues Bose 700 NCH

Hi, I have recently updated my firmware to 1.3.1.2028.de73ce1 and now the headphones dont know how to handle having both my macbook pro and galaxy s9 phone connected at the same time. It default to always using the laptop for microphone for calls and have seen other users reporting the same issue. It pretty much makes having the two devices connected at the same time useless as I have no audio on the s9 unless I disconnect the laptop from the headphones first.

I have seen many other users reporting this issue since the recent firmware update and just wanted to mention it so that hopefully if enough users mention the issue it will get fixed in a firmware update. 

Also I have already done the recent steps suggested by resetting the headphones and also resetting the all saved devices process. That didnt make any difference and didnt resolve the issue

3 REPLIES 3
nathan2o2o
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Re: Recent firmware issues Bose 700 NCH

Also it just randomly disconnects when someone calls 

Hi nathan2o2o,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the connections on your headphones.

It sounds like you have done some great troubleshooting already, so thank you for trying that and letting us know. Resetting the headphones and clearing the device list are both good steps to try.

Given the troubleshooting you have tried already, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

nathan2o2o
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Keith, I have been in contact with Bose support service desk before and it was not a good experience. Can you tell me if there is likely to be a fix for this issue released via firmware update and if so is there any way I can see when that will be? I notice when Bose release firmware updates theres a lot of 'fixes under the hood'. Do customers get any contribution towards these firmware updates?