Katyanick12
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2021

Recommendation Required about Quiet Comfort 35 wireless headphones II

Hello, all I have recently bought a Wireless headset "Comfort 35 wireless headphones II" for my kid. Since he is taking online school classes. The school has given some LMS postal Unacademy an E-Learning application. He is facing a headset connectivity issue. Whenever he connects to his online session, the application probably glitches or the headset become non-compatible, the sound becomes low. 

What can be an issue, the headset is not suitable for the online sessions or the app has some technical issues.

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Recommendation Required about Quiet Comfort 35 wireless headphones II

Hey Katyanick12, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues and will do all I can to assist you. 

Can you tell me if you experience this issue with other applications on your source device? 

I would recommend that you try a different source device to understand if the issue is directly related to the application or the device. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!