Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

Returns address needed - cannot print ups shipping label

I’m trying to return and replace my noise cancelling headphones and was sent a shipping label - which I can’t print as I need to download a special plugin (I can’t do that on my work pc) - I rang ups who were, quite frankly, useless - but eventually arranged that they would collect my parcel on Monday but that they could only tell me my parcel was going to Belgium. But not where in Belgium - they’re sending me a blank label but I need to complete the shipping details for returns and their call centre is closed for support - HELP - where do I send them ? 
thanks 

vikki

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Returns address needed - cannot print ups shipping label

Author Accepted Answer selected by Vikster

Hello Vikster,

Regrettably, this isn't something we can assist with directly, via the Community.

I would suggest you do not arrange your own label, however, as this will not marry up with the original exchange reference and will be lost once it arrives at the facility. The shipping label is a .PDF document, you should be able to open this on most computers without the need for any special plugins. 

If you cannot view it, a solution may be to contact our support team via Facebook or Twitter, then they can send you an image of the label instead. 

Thanks. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Vikster

Hello Vikster,

Regrettably, this isn't something we can assist with directly, via the Community.

I would suggest you do not arrange your own label, however, as this will not marry up with the original exchange reference and will be lost once it arrives at the facility. The shipping label is a .PDF document, you should be able to open this on most computers without the need for any special plugins. 

If you cannot view it, a solution may be to contact our support team via Facebook or Twitter, then they can send you an image of the label instead. 

Thanks. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

Thanks - I tried that and no one at either Bose or UPS could help me so I ended up ringing and cancelling my order. After 3 consecutive days on the phone with different responses each time and no one helping - I gave up 😣