Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2020

Right ear in Bose soundlink headphones does not work

I purchased these headphones a couple of months ago and suddenly the right ear no longer works. Sometimes when I tilt my head at a certain angle it makes weird scratching sounds. How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Right ear in Bose soundlink headphones does not work

Hey Bobiscool, 

Welcome to the forums. 

Let's get this fixed for you. Please can you confirm which version of the SoundLink In-ears you have using our serial number checker here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2020

Turns out I made a mistake... They are not soundlink headphones, but are actually the Quiet comfort 25 acoustic noise cancelling headphones. I tried all the tips on the site and the right ear still does not work... Is there anything else I can do to fix these? 

Highlighted

No problem Bobiscool, I am sorry to hear this persists.

At this point, I would suggest that you reach out to your local Bose product support team to look into the available service options to you.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions if your product is out of warranty.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!