Marc4849
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2020

Right earphone not working at all. Sport earbuds

sport earbuds

Firmware Version:1.0.7-10904+620b71c 

App Version: up to date

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on: Samsung galaxy 9

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce:

So they both worked fine, downloaded app, synced them with Bluetooth. Sound was coming out of both ears. Then sound stopped out of right ear. Followed the support guide online, all steps. So unpaired them, shut off phone and let them charge for a few minutes. Turned the phone back on, repaired them and the support site said that should fix it. But still no audio out of right earbud. App says both headphones are fully charged and connected. Not sure what to do here. 

What environment do you experience the issue in? Alone, in my room. 

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Within thirty minutes of having the device

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Followed all the steps on the support page for what to do if audio stops. Tried using other devices, other sources of audio still right earbud did not have any sound. Tried letting them charge, tried disconnecting and reconnecting. Restarted phone. 

5 REPLIES 5
Marc4849
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2020

Re: Right earphone not working at all. Sport earbuds

Okay I had to push on both sides of the right ear bud really hard and it worked again

Hector_B

Hello Marc4849, 

Thank you for posting! Sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your Sports earbuds. 

It's great to hear that you were able to resolve this by applying pressure to the earbud. If the issue does return we have a great list of troubleshooting steps for this here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Marc4849
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2020

Yeah I tried all those things. The issue keeps happening everytime I use the headphones. The right one doesn't work and I have to squeeze them or hit them over and over untill it works. Sometimes it doesn't even say it's connected to the phone untill I do it. But it'll still play out of the left only. 

Please help, none of those things on the link given helped

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Marc4849
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2020

If it never works can I get a replacement? 

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Tegan_M

Very sorry to hear this persists Marc. 

At this point, I would suggest in reaching out to your local Bose product support team where you can explore the available service options to you.  Click this link > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!