SayMoon
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

Re: Roundup: Threads on Noise Cancelling NC 700 Headphones and PC Telephony and Call issues

Sorry for being rude but it would be nice if all of you moderators just pulled your heads of your backs.

This is clearly Bose's firmware (hope it's not HW) issue.

Just send all the info you've collected from each and every discussion and send it to you DEV Department.

What I see is - this bad BAD issue happnes on 400USD device!

Just stop telling everyone to do a reset or whatever. Ask other support tier or your DEVs what's the state of solution of this problem?!

PLEASE!

GO!
NOW!

And then - come back here and tell your community what the status is.

I don't wanna be rude. However, this is unbearable.

mastaCH
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 14, 2019

Re: Roundup: Threads on Noise Cancelling NC 700 Headphones and PC Telephony and Call issues

Suffering from all the connectivity issues on my surface book (generation 1) and pc telephony that is not working I came accross device manager and checked for updated driver for my marvell bluetooth adapter, which obviously is making lots of troubles with Bose Headphones NC700. And to my surprise, there was a driver update availalbe although this driver is not pushed over windows update. Today, I've found this article:

https://www.neowin.net/news/older-surface-devices-get-driver-updates-to-address-connectivity-issues

The updates are available on machines running Windows 10 version 1903 or newer, and mostly target issues with wireless connectivity. The Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro (2017), Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 1 and 2, and Surface Book are all getting these two updates

And know I really hope that things are going to improve. I will test the new bluetooth driver during the next days.