Participant
Registered since

Feb 21, 2021

S

Bose product name QC35 Series 1

Country USA

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on PC windows 10

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce Happened randomly

What environment do you experience the issue in? Quiet room

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Factory reset, clear bluetooth list

Sound worked but it was popping every so often out of the right earcup when i cleared the bluetooth list sound stopped playing out of the right side earcup including noise cancelling

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: S

Hey wutdeochoinua,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing popping audio, but I'd be happy to advise.

I appreciate you trying troubleshooting so far such as resetting the product and clearing the Bluetooth list - I would've recommended this. However, have you had the chance to use the headphones with a different device to see if you notice a difference in behavior? 

If you haven't already, I'd recommend updating the product firmware to the latest version, to ensure your headphones have received all bug fixes and feature releases. Afterward, test the headphones with different devices and let me know if you notice things get better or stay the same.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!