Highlighted
pharmacistfromistanbul
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Same old same old ''QuietComfort 35 II constant disconnect and reconnect problem''

As I wrote same old same old bluetooth connection problem. Quite comfort ii is constanly repeating the battery level with any device while trying to connect or even with no device for connecting.

I did everything that the team said including upgrading by connecting to my notebook.

Nothing solved but the team writes ''solved'' or tags ''solved'' to this topics. We are not able to use our quite comfort iis. 

Mine is quite different from other people that is facing the same problem. It is happening from time to time. For 2-3 hours everything is ok, later then bluetooth problem occurs for a few hours, then it's ok again. A few weeks later it happens again, for a few weeks I am not being able to use it because of same bluetooth problem and it goes on it goes on.

I saw lots of people wrote that they have same bluetooth problem and it is not solved. So please stop tagging or labeling it as solved just with telling us to connect support.

I am living in Turkey. They are not just 300-400 dollars in Turkey, we pay more for it. And I recommended lots of my colleagues to buy one of it. Even some of them bought it while I am with them. 

And now it's useless for us.

I hope they will release a new update that will solve the constantly reapeating bluetooth connection problem that we are facing, that we have.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Same old same old ''QuietComfort 35 II constant disconnect and reconnect problem''

Hi Pharmacistfromistanbul,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with QC35 II’s disconnecting and reconnecting. I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.

I can see from your post that you have tried some troubleshooting steps already. However, I would recommend trying the following steps if you have not already:

These steps have been known to help some of our customers who are reporting similar issues. However, if this is not working from you, I would recommend reaching out to your local support team for assistance. I have included the contact details for support in Turkey in the LINK HERE.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else that we can do for you, please reach out to us again!

Kindest,

Jessie O – Community Support

pharmacistfromistanbul
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Re: Same old same old ''QuietComfort 35 II constant disconnect and reconnect problem''

As I wrote in my post starting longish message that you should read to answer the question it was written that I HAVE DONE THEM ALL! 

Replying my topic with the answer with the previous solution advices that I wrote that THEY ARE NOT WORKING should be a some kind of joke which is not funny at all! 

pharmacistfromistanbul
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

And yesterday I talked with a store which sells Quite Comfort 35 ii. They told me that it is a common problem with Quite Comfort 35 ii. 

They are taking the problemed headphones from the owners and sending them to distributer. And the distributor is fixing it not without software ways, fixing it in mechanical ways and sending them back to them and they are giving back to customers in a fixed way. 

It is nonsense of you to still write here upgrade, hard restart answers as a solution. 

I talked with the distributor on phone today and they said “ohhh we never heard about it before” 😂🤣😂🤣☺️😊🙂

We paid lots of money for the quality and we will have mechanically fixed products. 

Good job Bose, BRAVO! 👏 👏 👏 

pharmacistfromistanbul
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Ohh I forgot to write; the seller, dealer said that the problemler quitecomfort 35 iis are common series which distributor so naturally bose knows.

It means that all those solution advices end with connect your country’s technical services are just ridiculous. You know that common series are problemed, they have this problem.

In my opinion you should change them all with new products if they are under warranty or warranty date, time expired.

Creating a trusted label takes years, loosing that image takes a few minutes, a few mistakes.