Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Scratch on plastic ear cover Quiet Comfort 35ii

Can I buy a spare plastic cover for my Quiet Comfort 35ii?? They are black so the scratch is really noticeable and it bothers me a lot. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Scratch on plastic ear cover Quiet Comfort 35ii

Hello, 

For service options, please reach out to your local product support team to see what options are available for you.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Hello,

Yes I did that, USA region. That is why i made a comment here. 

Thank you. 

The Community is a place for troubleshooting, therefore we are unable to look into service with you. Please reach out to your local product support team via the link above in order to get in touch with support to look at your options. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!