Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 17, 2020

Service Exchange - Over Ear Headphones

I've sent my headphones to Bose for a service exchange which arrived in Belgium on Monday. I haven't heard anything from Bose about whether or not they've been received okay although UPS says they were delivered to reception Monday morning.

I've tried to ring Bose to arrange a re-delivery as they are currently sent to my work address and we have been advised to work from home. I've tried to contact Bose this morning to arrange this only to find the message that the support centre is completely closed, with no information as to when it might open or what is going to happen with ongoing repairs.

I appreciate Bose is looking after it's staff and taking necessary precautions, but to leave customers in the dark who are awaiting repairs with no update as to the situation is really not on.

Is anyone able to update on this? I'm now very worried I'm never going to get my headphones back.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Service Exchange - Over Ear Headphones

Hi markweston619, 

Thank you for reaching out, we are very sorry to hear of this experience you are having with your exchange order. 

The community is a place of troubleshooting and regrettably we are unable to assist with this issue. The company is currently monitoring the current situation and we will have our call centre open once again as soon as possible. 

We thoroughly appreciate your patience at this time. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 28, 2020

I'm in Canada and having the same problem except that I've received a shipping confirmation email - to my work address which is now closed because of the Covid-19 situation.  I understand that this community is for troubleshooting but I've tried contacting both the courier company and Bose and have not been able to get through to either.  I really don't want my headphones getting lost or stuck in some warehouse somewhere...Any suggestions on how to contact them would be greatly appreciated!

Highlighted

Hi Trishej, 

I would love to help you with this!

As you are in Canada, please reach out to Bose via Facebook (Bose) or Twitter (BoseService) Direct message, an agent here can resolve this for you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.