nwipfli
Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2020

Sidetone with the Bose 700 UC ?

Hi,

I currently own a Jabra Evolve2 85 headset but encounter several problems. Therefore, I'm considering to switch to a different headset like the Bose 700 but the UC model because I need to use it on my mobile as well as with Microsoft Teams and Google Meet through my laptop.

The Jabra Evolve2 85 has a feature called "Sidetone" which allows you to hear your voice (you select the sensitivity) when you talk.

Does the Bose 700 UC have such feature or does it muffle completely your voice during calls, which can be annoying and lead you to speak louder ?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
victorxp
Participant
Registered since

Feb 21, 2021

Re: Sidetone with the Bose 700 UC ?

the best option for what you’re looking for is Bose Quite Comfort II “Gaming Edition” believe me I have all these headphones.

Sam_F

Re: Sidetone with the Bose 700 UC ?

Hey nwipfli,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'd be happy to assist with your sidetone query!

The NC700 headphones will in the face include the sidetone feature, known as 'Self Voice', but you can adjust this within the Bose Music app to your preference. You'll find this under Settings -> Self Voice (High, Medium, Low, Off).  I hope this helps - let me know if you have any further queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!