Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Simplesync doesn't work

Hello,

I try to watch TV while using the NC 700 headphones using simplesync with my soundbar 500 but it doesn't connect.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Simplesync doesn't work

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jo2020

Hey Jo2020,

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with setting up SimpleSync on your headphones. We'll be happy to help, but will need a little more information. 

What stage of the setup process do you reach before experiencing difficulties? Do you receive any certain error messages during the process? Be sure to make sure that your NC 700 headphones are in pairing mode during the setup process, to connect a new device to the Soundbar 500. We have additional starting steps available HERE.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jo2020

Hey Jo2020,

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with setting up SimpleSync on your headphones. We'll be happy to help, but will need a little more information. 

What stage of the setup process do you reach before experiencing difficulties? Do you receive any certain error messages during the process? Be sure to make sure that your NC 700 headphones are in pairing mode during the setup process, to connect a new device to the Soundbar 500. We have additional starting steps available HERE.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Hello Andy,

Thank you for your answer.

After I reinstalled the Bose music app there were no further issues with pairing.

After I paired successfully there was still no sound coming from the headset nor from the soundbar. Yesterday, I called technical support from the shop I bought it from. Apparently my Philips TV has a weird issue that the Dolby Digital doesn't work, I put it on normal stereo and I had beautiful sound coming from the soundbar and headset.

I have no idea what's wrong with the TV but everything works and I'm happy 😄