How can I fix it? 

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Sound is not good after update firmware

Author Accepted Answer selected by dvarta@yahoo.com

Hi dvarta,

Given the troubleshooting you have tried already, if you the sound is still not the same as it used to be  I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team to resolve this. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let us know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hi there, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the sound. I would recommend resetting the headphones. You can do this by following the instructions which have been outlined on the LINK HERE.

Let me know if this helps!

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
dvarta@yahoo.com
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

Hi, I reseted my headphones but the problem persist.

Pls... I need to downgrade the firmware to 4.3.6 or lower, one of them that works!

How I can do that?

Highlighted

Hello, 

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. 

At this moment in time, there is no way to downgrade the firmware of your headphones. Can I please ask what you mean when you say the sound is really bad? It also would be great to know what you are connecting to and how are you connected? 

I look forward to your reply! 

Highlighted
dvarta@yahoo.com
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

Hi !!

I am connected to my computer and my iPhone, I always did it that way, and since I updated the firmware the headset stopped having the good sound it had. With firmware 4.5.2 the sound sounds far away, with few bass, and at times it is distorted as if there was a bad blotooth communication (similar to a bad IP telephony communication). In addition, at times the lyrics of the songs are not understood nor the treble are clear. It looks like a sound ball without clarity with cuts and distortions, as it was before the update.

I hope this description is understandable!

Highlighted

Thanks for clarifying. 

I would like to try clearing the Bluetooth pairing lists on the headphones and on your devices. 

We can do this by holding the button in the 'Bluetooth' position for around 10 seconds or until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". For details on how to clear the Bluetooth device list from your phone, check the manufacturer's website. 

Let me know how you get on!

Highlighted
dvarta@yahoo.com
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

Hi,

I reseted the headphone, cleared the bluetooth list, tried to change the firmware again, I did everything without results.

To go faster, please see https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Bose-QC-35-ii-firmware-4-5-2/td-p/213820, there are 221 pages with the same problem. This does not happen to me alone, but it is a firmware problem and I need to fix it.

Besides, my computer and my iPhone are the same, the only change was the firmware update.

I hope this results a value point for your analysis.

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by dvarta@yahoo.com

Hi dvarta,

Given the troubleshooting you have tried already, if you the sound is still not the same as it used to be  I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team to resolve this. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let us know how you get on.

View solution in original post