AnwarALLAM
Participant
Registered since

Apr 16, 2021

Soundlink AE2 suddenly disconnect from PC

My Bose Soundlink AE2 suddenly disconnect from the call will using it for Teams Meeting on my PC Windows 10.

Also the Headset keeps repeating “connected to iphone 11” and the “disconnected from iphone” and that is disturbing the call I have on the PC!

these two issues are so annoying, and these are the last thing I would expect to experience when I decided to use Bose products! It is really strange and unfortunate, and I hope it won’t be waste of my money at the end.

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Soundlink AE2 suddenly disconnect from PC

Hi AnwarALLAM,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry you are having this experience.

I would suggest that to avoid your headphones from disconnecting during your online calls, to ensure that your headphone sleep timer is set to 'Never'. Sometimes when using online services such as Teams, the headphones do not recognise the change in Bluetooth profiling, therefore believing the headphones are not in use, starting the sleep timer. You can alter this in the Bose Connect app.

By default, your product turns off after 18 minutes of inactivity. You can change this using the Bose Connect app:

• Open the app and wait while it searches for available Bose Bluetooth® products
  • Tap the Settings gear icon to open the product settings menu. (Tip: If you have more than one Bose Bluetooth product, swipe left or right to find it, then tap Settings)
  • Tap Standby Timer
  • Choose the desired time it will take before your headset turns itself off. The default setting is Never.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!