purefleet
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

Soundlink II battery problems

I've been having problems with the battery life of my headphones, I will charge them to 100% and then within 5 minutes of use they will go down to 20%. are there any solutions to this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink II battery problems

Hey purefleet, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you have encountered some power issues with your headset, let's look into this further. 

We can start by ensuring that the headset is running the latest software version by connecting the product to a PC and visiting our online updater, then following the on-screen instructions. 

Another great step is to perform the reset on the headset by following the steps listed below: 

• Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

Please, can you also attempt to charge the headphones by a different power outlet to ensure they are charging correctly? 

I look forward to hearing back from you and any other users experiencing this issue. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.