Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Soundlink headphones not found in music app

Hi, I am trying to connect my Soundlink 2 headphones to the music app. So far I’ve tried everything, clearing the Bluetooth device list, re-installing the app, I’ve even tried it on 2 different iphones. Is something wrong with my headphones? However, I did manage to connect to the bose connect app.

Any ideas?

thanks

iuliana

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink headphones not found in music app

Hello Luliana, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I would love to answer any questions you may have on your Soundlink 2 headphones. 

The Soundlink headphones are not compatible with the Bose Music app which is why you will not be able to use them with this. 

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Hi,

thanks for the answer.

is there any other way to control settings( such as bass)?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey,

There are no built-in equalizers for the SoundLink II headphones. You can, however, adjust the audio playback levels directly on your iPhone, and oftentimes, on the music app in use. The iPhone has a built-in EQ. Info for this can be found HERE

Third-party streaming apps like Spotify also feature their own built-in equalizer. Spotify's support site HERE will guide you through theirs.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!