Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 31, 2020

Soundsport Pulse Charging Issue

Hi Bose Support,

I have tried calling but your office is down due to the coronavirus. 

I wanted to register my issue before too much time elapsed. 

My Bose Soundsport Pulse will not charge despite being plugged in. The light remains red after briefly attempting to charge itself. 

I have tried solutions outlined in the forum such as the one below to no avail..

Hey Simcam!

I'm so sorry to hear about that!  You should definitely be able to enjoy your headphones, especially right out of the box.  I have a reset procedure that's worth giving a shot:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

After that if the headphones aren't working then I would absolutely reach out to customer support here. Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  Support will be able to help set up an exchange for you there.

I was hoping to receive a new pair of Soundsport Pulse earbuds to replace this malfunctioning pair. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport Pulse Charging Issue

Hey @osmane,

That sounds quite unusual! Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

As I'm sure you know our centres are adjusting to the current global situation, but we're continuing to provide support to all users. If you have exhausted troubleshooting for this issue and are not noticing any improvement, I would recommend you look towards the service options available.

I'd recommend getting in touch with local support HERE or taking a look at our self-service page HERE. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 31, 2020

Re: Soundsport Pulse Charging Issue

Hi,

I tried calling but they said the Bose Customer Service line was closed due to COVID-19.

It seems to be the exact same issue as the person I referenced in my previous note. 

How can I get a replacement pair of Soundsport Pulse earbuds that don't have this issue?

-Eric