Highlighted
CarlosNB
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 18, 2019

Soundsport free - Changing default side

Calls and prompts come to the right headphone, but I am partially impaired on that side. Is it possible to change calls to the left side? That would be most useful...

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Soundsport free - Changing default side

Hi CarlosNB, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

This isn't something that is currently a possibility at this moment in time due to the design of the headphones. I would be more than happy to raise this as a future feature request for you for other products! 

If anyone else would like to see this added in future products please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

CarlosNB
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 18, 2019

Re: Soundsport free - Changing default side

Hi Hector B,

thanks fir the reply. Pity, I hope they do it in the future. I understand that companies must try to optimize benefits, but this would be great for people with impaired hearing 🙂

Actually, I was thinking that an alternative to an option to select which side picks up the call, could be to simply manufacture some percentage of the product with the left and right electronics and controls swapped. The costumer can then decide which option they prefer.

Anyways, thanks for the answer. I have another question related to sound lag that I am experiencing both with my phone and my laptop, but first I will check in the community, since I guess this must be a recurrent topic.

Thanks again,

Carlos