SethL
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Sport Open Earbuds can’t hear phone

Have had Bose Sport Open Earbuds for a month or so. Sound for music and podcasts is great. However, If I make or answer a phone call, even with my phone volume on maximum, I cannot hear the caller at all.

Is there a way to fix this or are these just useless for phone calls?

3 REPLIES 3
Jessie_O

Re: Sport Open Earbuds can’t hear phone

Hey there, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your Sport Open Earbuds and I will do all I can to assist you! 

I would recommend that you update the firmware of the buds. I have included the instructions HERE to assist you! 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
SethL
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

I have the Bose Music app. The earbuds are connected. Nothing happens. Gotta assume I have the latest update.

Vicky_W

@SethL, I understand, under settings there should be an informational section. This will tell you the firmware version. In the meantime, the steps here would be great to try to get audio back on your buds when on a call. Can I also confirm, is this a normal call or a VOIP call like Skype etc?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!