Dino_bergomi
Participant
Registered since

May 30, 2021

Stop the "connected to" or "disconnected from" voice interruption on Bose 700

Hi, I have a pair of Bose 700 headphones which I love, but whose voice feature is really annoying. Typically I am listening to music or talking on the phone and frequently I am interrupted when my pc goes to sleep mode with a voice saying it is now disconnected from that pc. First, I think that if the headphones are being used (e.g. on a call or listening to music), this feature should be automatically disabled, but anyway. 

I read in the forum that for the Bose QC 35 this could be deactivated using the Bose Connect app. However, after installing Bose connect, the app tells me that another app (Bose Music) works better with my headphones and I cannot do much with it. 
Then, in the Bose music app, I am also being unable to deactivate this feature. 

Thank you for your help. 

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Stop the "connected to" or "disconnected from" voice interruption on Bose 700

Hey Dino_bergomi, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We appreciate your feedback on connecting to audio on your headphones. 

We will be sure to forward this feedback onto the relevant team for you. If any other users would like to see this or any other features added, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!