paulthompson3131
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

Strange creepy crawly noise in Bose Quiet Comfort II

My Bose Quiet Comfort II headphones make a creepy crawly sound that sounds like I have water in my ears.  This has made my expensive headphones quite a disappointing experience.  Unfortunately the warranty had just expired by the time I looked it up on this website, so I am not able to get the headphones replaced.  I see other people have experienced this and Bose has done nothing about it. Lesson learnt - DON'T WASTE MONEY ON BOSE HEADPHONES.

2 REPLIES 2
joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Strange creepy crawly noise in Bose Quiet Comfort II

@paulthompson3131For the benefit of others here, can you supply a community link to what the problem is you describe.  Are you referring, for example, to the 'white noise' customers hear when noise cancellation is turned on?  That issue came with an earlier version of the QC35ii and went way when the firmware was replaced.  I am on the latest firmware with my QC35ii and do not hear either the white noise or anything sounding like water.  I am not saying you are not, just that it is perhaps not global, but we here can't identify with your issue until you refer us with a link that better describes and homes in on the problem. (I do not work for Bose).

paulthompson3131
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

Re: Strange creepy crawly noise in Bose Quiet Comfort II

Yes, this is the link:

https://community.bose.com/t5/Headphones-Archive/QC35-Strange-Noise/m-p/63818#M33570

" The right side headphone seems to be making a very creepy crawly type noise. It literally sounds like there is something crawling around in my ear. At first I thought it was water in my ear because I had just exited the shower but it was not."