Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Stream Music to Two Bose 700 headset at the same time

I bought two pairs for Bose 700 headsets so me and wife can watch TV together. But it seems I can connect two headsets to Apple TV 4K but stream sound to only one of them. 

I also read that Bose quiet comfort had a feature where you could connect two headsets using the Bose Connect App. I tried using that app for 700, but it won’t. Redirects me to Bose Music app. 

is there a way I can get sound to both headsets at the same time? Simultaneous streaming. Can I use connect app somehow. Why was this feature removed from the new version? 

also is there an equalizer for the headphone available. This is needed. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Stream Music to Two Bose 700 headset at the same time

Hi Shashi88, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Music share and an equalizer is not yet available for the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. I do apologize for any disappointment this provides. 

I will happily pass these suggestions on. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Thank you for the reply. 

I am wondering if it is possible to add these features to the existing headsets (one I have) or will it only be available on next gen products? 

also, it is confusing since this feature was available on the quiet comfort model. Wondering if I should return 700 and buy quite comfort.

Highlighted

If these features are introduced to the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, it will more than likely be through firmware updates and Bose Music app updates.

We have passed along your suggestions but cannot guarantee implementation. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!