Zeewan
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 2, 2020

Stuttering sound when connected to PC via bluetooth on Bose QC 35

Hi!

Bought a pair of Bose QC 35 a couple days ago and have had trouble with both the bluetooth and wired sound quality. Searched around on both the web and your forums and tried different things suggested such as setting the Headphones as Default device and Headset as Default communication device, and turning off Hands-free Telephony on Devices and printers. I also updated all the drivers for Bluetooth in the Device manager and updated the headphones via the Bose Software updater. The sound still stutters like crazy when using them connected via bluetooth to the PC, though using them with my iPhone still works really well. The wired sound I've only tried with my PC but it is just terrible quality with voices sounding far away and echoing and being overpowered by any music or background noise.

Thanks,

Zeewan

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Stuttering sound when connected to PC via bluetooth on Bose QC 35

Hi Zeewan,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this stuttering issue when using your QC35's with your PC and I would be happy to help with this.

It sounds like you have done a lot of great troubleshooting already, those are all really useful steps you have tried so far.

You may have already found this post, from the troubleshooting you mentioned above, but we do have a thread with a lot of useful information for using Bluetooth devices with computers that you may find helpful.

It would also be interesting to know if you are connected to both your PC and iPhone when you experience this stutter. Also, would it still stutter if only connected to the PC and not the iPhone as well?

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.