Highlighted
kevinf2349
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

Trouble with using the bluetooth with Android telephones

I have an On-Ear set of headphones that are almost useless when using them with an Android phone. The quality is garbage, the persons voice is broken up and very difficult to understand. JBL Bluetooth headphones work great with the same phone calling the same person. It is very frustrating as we have a couple of Bose Sound systems in the house as we love the quality but we are extremely disappointed with these headphones. My advice to anyone thinking of buying them is to save yourself some grief and just buy JBL. 

To compound issues the claimed online help that is supposed to be available 10-10 Mon-Fir isn't available. The website gives a 404 error when trying to read the reviews.

I expected better from Bose. Alas, as in life, expectations lead to disappointment.

Kevin

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Trouble with using the bluetooth with Android telephones

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience using our On-ear headphones with your Android phone and I'd love to help with resolving the issues.

Firstly, just to clarify, what on-ear headphones do you own? How long have you been experiencing the call quality issues? I'll be available to provide suitable troubleshooting once I learn more about your situation.

We're always happy to assist an help you get the quality you expect. You'll be able to find contact information by going to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,
Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.