Highlighted
RKTX
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Turn off on side of headphone

Is it possible to turn off one side of the Quiet comfort headphones?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Turn off on side of headphone

Author Accepted Answer selected by RKTX

Hi @RKTX

Thank you for clarifying.

In regards to your situation, we do not have the ability to turn off one side of the headphones - I do apologize for that. However, there should be a possibility to control the balance of audio coming through your headphones, to allow you to lower audio through the channel you require.

To find this on iOS, follow the instructions here - https://apple.co/370TvV1. For Android, it can vary depending on the device, but I'd say go to Settings > Device > Accessibility

Let me know how things go for you!

Warm regards,
Sam F

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello RKTX, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. 

Are you looking for the headphones to only output audio from one side? If I have misunderstood please elaborate on what you are trying to achieve with your headphones so I can have full understanding. I would love to do what I can to assist you. 

Do let us know!

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

RKTX
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Hello Tegan,

You understood my question correctly. I have a problem with one of the ears and have to keep the volume really low but that sometimes makes it hard to hear during phone calls especially if the other person on the line is having connection issues or a low talker. Hope this provides enough context to my question.

thanks

RKTX

Author Accepted Answer selected by RKTX

Hi @RKTX

Thank you for clarifying.

In regards to your situation, we do not have the ability to turn off one side of the headphones - I do apologize for that. However, there should be a possibility to control the balance of audio coming through your headphones, to allow you to lower audio through the channel you require.

To find this on iOS, follow the instructions here - https://apple.co/370TvV1. For Android, it can vary depending on the device, but I'd say go to Settings > Device > Accessibility

Let me know how things go for you!

Warm regards,
Sam F

View solution in original post

RKTX
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Thank you Sam!!!

Your suggestion worked I was able to change the balance through my phone.