cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rich25
Participant
Registered since

Jan 29, 2021

UK Returns page not working & no one answers the phone line.

After waiting 3 weeks for delivery my On Ear headphones finally turned up, I can hear a white noise hiss at low volume through the right ear cup. 

Decided I'm going to purchase a different style of headphone so want to initiate a return.

1. The 'Return This' link next to my order brings up a page 404 can not be found. Been like this for a few days now.

2. Calling customer service & selecting option 2 just leads so endless white noise until you hang up.

3. The live chat option on the bottom right has now disappeared from my browser.

I just want to return these headphones, why is it so hard. How can a company with such an established name operate like this?

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Re: UK Returns page not working & no one answers the phone line.

Hello Rich25, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community forums. 

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. As you are UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
dforero
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

Re: UK Returns page not working & no one answers the phone line.

it’s mid February 2021 and still there is no solution to this, I have seen a lot of posts with the same problem marked as “solved” but not a single one of those “solutions” works.

You can mitigate the problem deactivating the voice prompts on the headphones, that way you’ll only hear a bip when the headphones get disconnected from the phone but it does not cut your call.

It may be a hardware problem that Bose do not want to face because that means losing a lot of money, but it can also be an Apple problem, this only happens to me when connected to windows and an Apple device like an iPhone or an iPad, never happened when using and android phone.

This is disappointing and the worst thing is that bear knows about the problem and does no gives any solution or at least an explanation.