Paul.Regan
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 26, 2019

Re: ***UPDATE October 24, 2019*** Noise Cancelling headphones 700 - Auto-off feature update

I unfortunately have to agree with you.  after their bug fix, the full charge is now down to 16 hours.  This is way beyond what can be explained away.  I may need to return this beautiful headset... wait until version 2 comes out in 2 years.  I implore on the Bose moderator to address this issue proactively rather than waiting the 4 months of silence after the previous bug was identified.

imvasyl
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

Re: ***UPDATE October 24, 2019*** Noise Cancelling headphones 700 - Auto-off feature update

There we go again...

IMG_94873DB86190-1.jpeg

TP1234
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 20, 2019

My headphones are working perfectly with the new update. I  always have over 19hrs when fully charged and no new issues.

It does seem like the motion auto off has been completely disables since they never shut of now. Perfectly fine with me and prefer this to be disabled.

imvasyl
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

Screenshot 2019-11-18 at 14.22.42.png

Lead Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone who provided us details around what you are seeing with the charge levels of your NC 700s after the update. I have passed along these reports and we are looking into it. I'll let you know once I have more details!

Wayne M

imvasyl
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

As some say, better late than never.

IMG_6680.PNG

Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We are planning on a new release of Bose Music in the coming weeks, but as you can see from @imvasyl's post a few people ended up getting the update early. We are still running extensive tests on this new release before giving everyone full access.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but hope you will enjoy the new motion detection toggle!

Wayne M
SayMoon
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

TBH, it would be much better if this update didn't add more problems like sound stuttering. 😉

Happens mostly when I'm connected to phone and computer. Tried with two phones and two computers.

Hope you, Bose, are gona keep updating as fast as possible to keep your customers and don't turn away more of current customers.

Best regards

Simon

Paul.Regan
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 26, 2019

This may be a good issue, but you need to report it in it's own 'topic'.  This topic is about the auto-off bug, which Bose has provided a temp fix. 

Sleepyuser
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

This feature still does not help those of who use these when sleeping, either in bed or on the plane. It would have been great for the consumer if we had an option to disable this feature.

I am disappointed in these headphones. I am returning my 700s and will rule Bose out for future purchases.