Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Re: ***UPDATE December 6, 2019*** Noise Cancelling headphones 700 - Auto-off feature update

Hey everyone,

In case you missed it, the latest update to Bose Music includes the ability to toggle Motion Detection on or off.

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 - iOS and Android

• Added the ability to toggle “Motion Detection” ON or OFF. Previously this was not a configurable setting. This setting is separate from the “auto-off timer” in the settings menu.

As this feature has now been released, I am going to unstick this thread.

Thank you to everyone who gave us feedback on your desire for this feature. We hope you enjoy it! Please let us know below how it's working for you and if you run into any issues.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Srandall25
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

Re: ***UPDATE December 6, 2019*** Noise Cancelling headphones 700 - Auto-off feature update

It’s about time they listen to their customers on this. 

Highlighted
TP1234
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 20, 2019

Thank you for the update, and I appreciate Bose taking care of this issue. I look forward to trying it out.

Who here has upgraded to the new software and if so how has it been working?

I am going to be traveling all next week and a bit hesitant to upgrade before the trip, just in case there are any gotchas.

Thanks

SayMoon
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

TBH, it works as stated.

However, you have to connect to your headphones first.

Which is, as many of us, Bose's customers, really REALLY tough stuff to break!

Hahahah

No, end of fun, I'm having issues with connecting to the app.

Since the last update, I was able to connect it like 2 times.

Well, let me write again - t-w-o times.

Well, I don't wanna be so pesimistic..WELL DONE A GREAT JOB with that new feature.

I really mean it.

Keep going and growing!