Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 18, 2020

USB Bluetooth Adapter 852210-0010 Availability

I notice that the page for the NC 700 UC has a USB Bluetooth adapter listed as an accessory that will be able to be purchased separately. The part number is 852210-0010. 

I have been following this item for the past few weeks and notice that the information has changed to say that it will be available for purchase separately from the UC bundle.

https://pro.bose.com/en_us/products/conferencing/headphones/headphones_accessories/usb-link-bluetoot...

When will this be available? Will it be able to be purchased through the standard retail distribution channels or will we need to by from a Bose Pro reseller?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: USB Bluetooth Adapter 852210-0010 Availability

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

This component is currently not available as this has not yet been released. We do not have a confirmed date as of yet however we will inform the community once this becomes available. I would suggest keeping an eye on our website for the most up to date information. 

I apologize we do not have any further information to share at this time. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.