RonS
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 31, 2019

Unable to connect NC 700 headphones to Homespot Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Transmitter for Nintendo Switch

I've been able to connect Air Pods and a Logitech set of headphones to the Homespot Bluetooth transmitter, but not the NC 700 headphones.  I've upgraded to the latest 1.3.1 firmware and tried resetting the headphones.  I've been able to connect the NC 700 to my mobile phone and PC.  

Before I return the headphones, I'm hoping to get an answer if this is a hardware issue or if there may be a firmware upgrade to resolve this.  Thanks!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Unable to connect NC 700 headphones to Homespot Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Transmitter for Nintendo ...

Author Accepted Answer selected by RonS

Hi RonS,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community! 

Regarding your query, as long as your transmitter supports the A2DP, It should connect. Do you have the model of the transmitter? I'll be happy to look into this for you! 

I look forward hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Unable to connect NC 700 headphones to Homespot Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Transmitter for Nintendo ...

Author Accepted Answer selected by RonS

Hi RonS,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community! 

Regarding your query, as long as your transmitter supports the A2DP, It should connect. Do you have the model of the transmitter? I'll be happy to look into this for you! 

I look forward hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
RonS
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 31, 2019

Thanks for the reply Jessie!  

I like the Bose headphones so much that I bought another transmitter (Route Air Bluetooth Audio Transmitter) that supports A2DP and it works great!   

If you'd still like to look into the previous transmitter, it's model is HS3-NS002-GG.  I don't see A2DP support listed but it does mention "The HomeSpot Bluetooth Transmitter supports the SBC, Qualcomm aptX and Qualcomm aptX Low Latency codecs".  

Thanks again for the information!